We work with numerous partners globally. Our partners mainly serve as hosts for our courses providing participants, venue and other logistics for a successful course. They provide much needed local perspective to our courses, helping to promote the aims and objectives of GHF. Partners are also key collaborators in projects and research work emanating after our courses.
The following organizations have served as our partners in the past three years:
- University of Rwanda, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
- Maseno University, Kisumu County, Kenya
- Lagos State University College of Medicine, Lagos, Nigeria
- University of Burundi Faculty of Medicine, Bujumbura, Burundi.
- La Sapientia Catholic University College of Medicine, Goma, DR Congo
- Ahmadu Bello University Faculty of Pharmacy, Zaria, Nigeria
- University of Port Harcourt Faculty of Pharmacy, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Obafemi Awolowo University Faculty of Pharmacy, Ile Ife, Nigeria
- University of Sierra Leone College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences, Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- St Paul’s Hospital Millenium Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Aksum University, Aksum, Tigray, Ethiopia
- Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- University of Dodoma, Tanzania
- University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe
- University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan.
- University of Khartoum Faculty of Nursing, Khartoum, Sudan.
- Afhad University for Women, Khartoum, Sudan
- College of Medicine, University of Malawi, Blantyre Campus, Malawi
- School of Public Health, Boitekanelo College, Botswana
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Rabat, Morocco
- Brook Besor University, Lusaka, Zambia
- Maries Cancer Foundation, Kumasi, Ghana
- University of the Gambia, Banjul, Gambia
- Asian Institute of Public Health, Bhubaneswar, India.
- University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ministry of Health, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Management and Sciences University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- University of the Phillipines (School of Health Sciences, Tacloban, Philippines.
- Teikyo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Soochow University, Suzhou, China
- Xi’an Jiatong Liverpool University, Suzhou, China
- B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal
- University of Puthisastra, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Islamic Medical Association of Cambodia.
- International School of Medicine, Bishkek, Krygyzstan.
- Ivano-Frankivsk Medical National University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.